Drop off your documents at our facility!
Bring in any amount of paper to be shredded at Recycle San Diego’s facility in Kearny Mesa. Pro Shred travels to our site frequently to collect and destroy material that has been dropped off. We charge $6.00 per box (10” H x 12” W x 15” D) for documents brought to our secure drop-off location.
BENEFITS of Using the PROSHRED® Service
- We are ISO (International Standards Organization) 9001:2008 Certified
- We are NAID (National Information for Information Destruction) “AAA” Certified for Document and Computer Hard Drive Destruction
- We are the only mobile, on-site shredding company in the United States that holds both certifications
- We are WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) Certified
- We are a Certified Small Business
- We are Certified as a WBE by the Supplier Clearinghouse
- We are an “On-Site” shredding company, records are permanently destroyed before they leave your premises
- Full compliance with legislative chain-of-custody requirements, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction after ever service visit
- All shredded materials are recycled and we issue your firm an annual Environmental Certificate from our Tree Saver Program
- PROSHRED® invented the mobile shredding concept and has been providing this service since 1986
- We are locally owned and nationally operated, if you have a problem pick up the phone and speak to an owner
- We don’t require contracts; we rest on our superior service and quality